By admin / 15 Aug 2021
NCLEX – National Council Licensure Examination an assessment that all aspiring nurses must pass before entering the workforce. Further to register for this exam, you need to complete a multi-step process.
Few steps for registration process Nclex Exam
- Submit an application for licensure/registration to the External Link nursing regulatory body (NRB) where you wish to be licensed / registered. This is in order to be made eligible to take the NCLEX*.
- External Link Register for the NCLEX with Pearson VUE, utilizing one of the methods below. You will need a PDF File program code to register, and an email address must be provided with your registration. Correspondence from Pearson VUE will only be available via email.
- Pay using a credit, debit or prepaid card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express only). Have the card ready when completing the Internet registration.
- Call Pearson VUE NCLEX Candidate Services.
- Get Your Receipt of Registration and ATT
- Schedule a Date and Take the Test